Re: CVS -Tip compile issue -- FreeBSD 4.8 - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Sean Chittenden
Subject Re: CVS -Tip compile issue -- FreeBSD 4.8
Date
List pgsql-hackers
> >> We could change
> >> float8/i.86-.*-freebsd=3Dfloat8-small-is-zero
> >> float8/i.86-.*-freebsd4=3Dfloat8-small-is-zero
>
> > This change compiles / regresses fine for me, but I didn't read the
>
> Good enough --- change committed.
>
> Does anyone know if FreeBSD 3.* or before still exist in the wild?
> We might have to tweak the pattern to match those too.

Ehh....  it probably does.  I get emails once every 2-3 mo from
someone running it on a 2.x box and that code's probably 6-8 years old
at this point.  If you wanted to be super judicious about preserving
backward compatibility, you could add freebsd2 and freebsd3 to the
list too.

-sc

--
Sean Chittenden