Re: Ipv6 network cleanup patch #2. - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From Kurt Roeckx
Subject Re: Ipv6 network cleanup patch #2.
Date
Re: Ipv6 network cleanup patch #2.
List pgsql-patches
On Fri, Jun 06, 2003 at 01:41:30PM -0400, Bruce Momjian wrote:

> I will apply this patch with the adjustments mentioned in later emails.
> I will post the final version when I apply it.
>
> Your patch has been added to the PostgreSQL unapplied patches list at:
>
>     http://momjian.postgresql.org/cgi-bin/pgpatches
>
> I will try to apply it within the next 48 hours.

I've made an updated patch since Tom Lane seem to have changed some
code that affects my patch.

Changes since last time:
- Use closesocket() everywhere now, instead of only a few places.
- Removed part of the getaddrinfo_unix fix that Tom Lane already
  changed.  He didn't fix the possible mem leak of the case
  strlen(path) >= sizeof(unp->sun_path).
- He also rewrote connectDBStart() for asynch connections, so I
  had to move my changes a little bit.

Kurt

Attachment