[RPM]update of postgresql database - Mailing list pgsql-ports

From Daniel Moyne
Subject [RPM]update of postgresql database
Date
List pgsql-ports
I have installed a Postgresql with a new MDK 9.1 rpm during a typical
installation process and I do not understand the meaning of this message :
"an old database format has neen found. You need an update..." (translated
from French into English). I do not see the reason for an update except if
Mandrake has build the rpm from an old format !

Besides I do not have any "backup" folder in "/usr/lib/pgsql" but only files !

So what is to be done ? Regards.
--
Daniel Moyne