pgAdmin3 RPM spec file and daily snapshot script - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Jean-Michel POURE
Subject pgAdmin3 RPM spec file and daily snapshot script
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Dear friends,

Please find enclosed a pgAdmin3 spec file for daily RPMs builds. A few
remarks:

- Bootstrap is called within the spec file.

- The spec file uses %(date +%Y%m%d) to increase versions. Also, it determines
the release (ex : rh9) automatically using (rpm -q --qf='%{VERSION}'
redhat-release | sed 's/\\..*$//'). I guess it should also be working for
other platforms like Mandrake, provided that we add an "OR" clause with
mandrake-release and so on. I don't know bash enough to add such an "OR"
clause.

- I was not sure of the dependencies, please check...

- Also you might need to add a more descriptive summary.

Also attached is a daily rebuild script.

Cheers,
Jean-Michel

Attachment