Re: Proposal to Re-Order Postgresql.Conf, part II - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Robert Treat
Subject Re: Proposal to Re-Order Postgresql.Conf, part II
Date
List pgsql-hackers
I kind of prefer the way things were grouped together in 7.2 vs. 7.3. If I
needed to check out connection information or look at query tuning flags,
they were all right next to each other and I didn't have to scroll back and
forth through the list.  Luckily most of the topical variables share somewhat
common names (max_fsm_relations and max_fsm_pages) or else it would really be
easy to overlook some settings.

Robert Treat