Re: implicit type conversions - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Andrew Sullivan
Subject Re: implicit type conversions
Date
List pgsql-general
On Tue, Jun 03, 2003 at 12:14:46PM +1000, Coby Beck wrote:
> Is there some kind of global setting or configuration I can modify rather
> than patching things all over the place?  I have mixed feelings on these
> kinds of behind the scenes "favours" but for now I would just like it to
> work...

Not really.  This is one of the big-ish changes in 7.3.x, and you'll
have to live with the pain, I'm afraid.  There has been a _lot_ of
discussion around this topic in the past year.  Have a look in the
archives.

----
                                         +1 416 646 3304 x110