Re: pgAdmin3 is unicode compliant - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Jean-Michel POURE
Subject Re: pgAdmin3 is unicode compliant
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Le Vendredi 30 Mai 2003 18:44, Andreas Pflug a écrit :
> I just pushed my changes to pgAdmin3 into CVS. It compiles correctly
> under wxMSW 2.5 cvs tip.
> At the moment, there are 3 configurations in the VC6 project:
> - Release
> - Debug, both using wxMSW 2.4.0
> - Debug Unicode, using wxMSW 2.5 cvs tip
> Linux not tested yet.

Hi Andreas,

Congratulations, this is so nice!

So I should install wxGTK 2.5 cvs. I could not get pgAdmin3 to compile under
RedHat 9.0 / wxGTK 2.4. I hope Adam will soon install wxGTK 2.5 cvs, so that
we have the same configs/libs everywhere.

Cheers,
Jean-Michel