Re: wxGTK patch needed - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Jean-Michel POURE
Subject Re: wxGTK patch needed
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Le Mercredi 28 Mai 2003 12:52, Andreas Pflug a écrit :
> There's no patch needed, everything's done with overloaded classes
> inside pgadmin. Only the 2.4.0 tarball is needed.

Great. Andreas, please disregard the personal email I sent you.

My ***only*** problem now is that the ./configure script cannot find pgsql
(What a fool I am !!!!).

Adam wrote me to explain it worked like a charm under RedHat 9.0, even without
the option --with-pgsql=dir. So, I am going to try under RedHat 9.0. Will get
back to you. Hopefuly, we will be able to publish pgAdmin3 rpms soon.

Cheers, Jean-Michel