Re: pgadmin3 - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Jean-Michel POURE
Subject Re: pgadmin3
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Le Vendredi 23 Mai 2003 15:16, Dave Page a écrit :
> OK, we do use the most recent autoconf. If you want I can build a source
> distro for you to download (ready bootstrapped)?

Thanks for the proposal, I may try to find a solution by myself. I prefer to
install RedHat 9 and learn more about autoconf.

For information, bootstrap fails under RedHat 8.0 with updated
autoconf-2.57-3.

The logs are:
+ aclocal
+ autoheader
+ automake --foreign --add-missing --copy
configure.ac:7: `automake requires `AM_CONFIG_HEADER', not `AC_CONFIG_HEADER'

Cheers,
Jean-Michel