Re: [pgadmin-support] [ANNOUNCE] pgAdmin Licencing Changes - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From thierry
Subject Re: [pgadmin-support] [ANNOUNCE] pgAdmin Licencing Changes
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
How is it possible to unsubcribe from this mailing list ?
Thanks
Thierry

Ed Carp <erc@pobox.com> wrote:
On Wed, 21 May 2003, Dave Page wrote:

> - Previous versions of pgAdmin II will be retroactively relicenced under
> the Artistic Licence AND the pgAdmin Public Licence.

If by this you mean that existing versions of pgAdmin II already
distributed will be relicensed, I'm not sure that action is lawful.
Generally speaking, unilaterally attempting to change an already
distributed product to another license, regardless if that license is more
or less restrictive, has little if any basis in either law or court cases.

Do you Yahoo!?