Re: - what protocol for an Internet postgres - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Richard Huxton
Subject Re: - what protocol for an Internet postgres
Date
List pgsql-general
On Thursday 15 May 2003 1:49 am, Matthew Nuzum wrote:
> This thread got my curiosity going, so I endeavored to try to get it
> working and am happy to say that it was very easy to tunnel a postgresql
> connection over ssh.
>
> Here's what I did...

[snipped summary of setting up ssh tunnel]

Could I tempt you into tidying this up a little (just needs an introduction
really) and posting it on techdocs.postgresql.org? It's a good short summary,
and would be useful to point people at in future.

If you don't have the time, I could post it up for you and you could review
it. Contact me off list if you're interested.

Thanks
--
  Richard Huxton