Re: Replication for a large database - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Michael Teter
Subject Re: Replication for a large database
Date
List pgsql-sql
Here's something interesting: http://www.objectweb.org/c-jdbc/index.html

It's alpha quality, and it's not "true" replication, but it might be
interesting to keep an eye on.  I've only read about it, so I can't claim any
personal experience.  Sounds like a good solution for this situation, if it
works as advertised.

MT