Re: timeofday() and now() issue.. - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Rajesh Kumar Mallah
Subject Re: timeofday() and now() issue..
Date
List pgsql-sql
Dear Tom,

Can you please tell us if its something
to be fixed in PostgreSQL or in our systems
configurations ?

Becoz this probelm will keep hauting all
ppl who have set their Tz to Indian Standard Time.

Btw Is there no international standard on it?

Regds
Mallah.

--
Rajesh Kumar Mallah,