Read Cursor to C - Mailing list pgsql-interfaces

From Gabriel Beletti
Subject Read Cursor to C
Date
List pgsql-interfaces
Hi, my name is Gabriel and I need to read binary data
from de DB and write it to a file in C. How do I use
this cursor? Howm do I read the data from the cursor
after the query is done and write it to C?

Thank you for the help,

/******************************************\
* Gabriel da Silva Beletti                 *
* ------------------------                 *
* Ciências da Computação                   *
* Computing Science                        *
*                                          *
* UNIVERSIDADE FEDERAL DE SANTA CATARINA   *
* FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OF SANTA CATARINA     *
* Site..: http://www.inf.ufsc.br/~gbeletti *
* E-mail: gbeletti@inf.ufsc.br             *
* UIN   : 119620783                        *

Yahoo! Mail
O melhor e-mail gratuito da internet: 6MB de espaço, antivírus, acesso POP3, filtro contra spam.
http://br.mail.yahoo.com/