Re: Regexps and Indices. - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Brian Piatkus
Subject Re: Regexps and Indices.
Date
List pgsql-general
Tom,
    I'm really impressed with the way people chip in with answers & actually help
solve the problem too !
    I've done a lot of browsing the archives & a bit of testing with my sample
db. I cant get LANG=C to work but LC_ALL=C does so I'm a bit confused. Still,
if it works and ain't broke .....

Thanks for the helpful tips.

Regards