Do we have a logo? - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Josh Berkus
Subject Do we have a logo?
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Folks,

Hey, do we have a graphic logo we can send this guy?

-Josh

Subject: Casual request for a PostgreSQL contact from advocacy.postgresql.org
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2003 12:31:25 -0400 (EDT)
From: Advocacy Website <justin@postgresql.org>
To: josh@agliodbs.com

mauro franzoni has requested to be contacted in regards to PostgreSQL.

Email address : info@franzoni.info

Preferred language : english

The nature of the request : I have an open source project using either  MySQL
 and PostgreSQL\.  As I show the MySQL logo I wonder if you have a logo like
 "work with" o "powered by" I can use along in the site
 \(http\://www\.franzoni\.info/open/wysql\)\.

Thanks and regards\.

The region of the requester : italy

The name of the requester's company : mauro franzoni

The number of people in the requester's company : 1

Josh Berkus
Aglio Database Solutions
San Francisco