Re: TODO-list - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Andrew Overholt
Subject Re: TODO-list
Date
List pgsql-hackers
> Any pointers to the work he has done ?

I haven't committed anything yet.  I was distracted with some other stuff
for the past two weeks or so and haven't made much headway.  I'd be happy
to work with you if you want.

> Is Andrew Overholt doing the simple case (alternative to the the table
> function we already have) or is he trying to solve any/all of the
> general cases ?

I was aiming for the general case.

> Is he doing also the <search or cycle clause> and depth/breadth first
> variants ?

I was going to add this in after I had basic functionality.  It was
something that I was definitely going to put in there, but it wasn't my
first priority.

Andrew