Re: apparent problem with a PL - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Stephan Szabo
Subject Re: apparent problem with a PL
Date
List pgsql-sql
On Sat, 19 Apr 2003, Rajesh Kumar Mallah wrote:

> Thanks so much for responding
> so i assume its harmless rite?

Basically yes, excepting that any side effects are done 1 "too many"
times.

> But the second problem (refer next posting) seems to be serious
> any comments? do u want me to post more details?

Unfortunately I've never build plperl (and I don't think I have a shared
libperl) so I'm not really sure.  I think there was a message about
something similar in the past, so you might be able to find something
in the archives (a bug where something was cleared maybe?)