Re: One more question regarding dblink - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Kevin Brown
Subject Re: One more question regarding dblink
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Joe Conway wrote:
> As Tom has mentioned within the last day or two, the right answer is not
> to emulate Oracle, but instead to implement external data access per the
> SQL-MED spec. That has been discussed at some length in the past --
> search the archives.

If it's been discussed at length in the past, I'm unable to find it in
the archives.  The oldest article with the text "sql-med" (or
"SQL-MED") that shows up was written yesterday!

--
Kevin Brown                          kevin@sysexperts.com