Re: Many comments (related to "Are we losing momentum?") - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Rob Butler
Subject Re: Many comments (related to "Are we losing momentum?")
Date
List pgsql-hackers

> Oddly I don't see the link he's referring to, but I've always thought it
> unfortunate that the postgresql community didn't hold onto those domain
> names.

Hmm, very odd. I just went out to: http://gborg.postgresql.org/project/gborg/projdisplay.php today by following the
linkfrom the postgres homepage. On the right side the oldest news story is all the way back to 2000.

Copied the last news stories on the page to show it's really there. Perhaps it
could be the proxy server I'm behind? The newest story is "Additional Project
Configuration Options Available".

ryan : 03/22/2001

GreatBridge.Org Version 2.0.0 Release
The latest version of GreatBridge.Org's GBSite, version 2.0.0, has been released and http://www.greatbridge.org/ is now
runningthe new version. Version 2.0.0 is just the latest enhancements for GreatBridge.org and includes many changes
basedon user feedback, as well as extra functionality we know everyone will like.

Current users of our site will notice the enhanced bug and task tools,
including advanced searches, search memory for last search and default search.
Tools for admins and users of the site to receive bug/task change notifications
have also been added. In addition, we have also added the ability for admins to
have news and bugs sent to their mailing lists when items are added or
modified. New functional areas include project-specific FAQ pages and Feature
Request tools.

We encourage and hope our users and fellow developers will take advantage of
all of these new features. We encourage your feedback and suggestions to help
GreatBridge.Org to be the best open source development tool on the internet.
(full story...)

ryan : 02/23/2001

GBorg GBSite version 1.1.1 (Happy New Year)
Just in time for the New Year Great Bridge has released the latest version of
our GBorg GBSite application. We added several small additions including, but
not limited to:
Additional Bug/Task selection "Not Closed"
Errata page and manager
Show Bug counts on Project Home page
Show Bug Comment counts on Bug List page
Show counts of projects in Project Categories
fixed several minor bugs

(full story...)

ryan : 12/28/2000

GBorg GBSite Version 1.1.0 Released
The new version of the site is now up and running and available for download.
One of the best new features is the ability to add comments to bugs. Check it
out as I will be filling comments in on some of the more recent bugs so you can
see what we are doing with the problems you have found!
(full story...)

ryan : 12/11/2000

GreatBridge.org Preps For Ver 1.1
The GBORG project team is currently working on delivering version 1.1 by
December 8. This version will feature a few new areas. These include:

Errata Manager
FTP Upload Access
Bug Enhancements
Online Mailing List Response
Code Snippets
To learn more about these features, visit the GBORG project and check the task
list.

Thanks to everyone for their support. If you have any ideas or suggestions for
further improvement, drop us a line.
(full story...)