Re: Tech Docs and Consultants - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From elein
Subject Re: Tech Docs and Consultants
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
I think Marc is right on this (even if he is a little
gruff about it).  Tech Docs should stay with the
other sites.  There could be a doc site on zapatec, too,
like Roberto's Cookbook site and my General Bits site,
but I think the base stuff should stay at postgresql.org.
Keeping it at postgresql.org will enable more people to
help out and ideally simplify any turn over.

I can help pull things together and maintain consistency
(as time allows). I really hate to see pages and content
go missing.

Marc and Josh, can we work together on this?

elein

elein@varlena.com     Database Consulting     www.varlena.com