Re: Tech Docs and Consultants - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Josh Berkus
Subject Re: Tech Docs and Consultants
Date
Re: Tech Docs and Consultants
List pgsql-advocacy
David, Marc,

> Josh?  Right now, you seem to be willing to step up to the plate ... Will
> Bricolage work for you, or are you firm set on Zapatec?
>
> On Sat, 12 Apr 2003, David Wheeler wrote:
> > On Saturday, April 12, 2003, at 12:32  PM, Marc G. Fournier wrote:
> > > "Bricolage is a full-featured, open-source content-management and
> > > publishing system. Features include intuitive and highly configurable
> > > administration, workflow, permissions, templating, server-neutral
> > > output,
> > > distribution, and document management."

Bricolage is fine ... I just always got the impression from you, David, that
it is a little heavy-duty for techdocs.    We don't, for example, need
workflow, server-neutral output, distribution, or document management.   Is
there a "Bricolage Light"?

Now, Bricolage for the *main* postgreSQL.org site ....

And I'm not clear on what we're proposing, here, Marc ... is Bricolage
something we would install on Hub.org's servers, or would David host the
site?

--
Josh Berkus
Aglio Database Solutions