Re: Complex database for testing, U.S. Census Tiger/UA - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Josh Berkus
Subject Re: Complex database for testing, U.S. Census Tiger/UA
Date
List pgsql-hackers
MLW,

> > The U.S. Census provides a database of street polygons and other data
> > about landmarks, elevation, etc. This was discussed in a separate thread.

Yeah, this was me.   We decided to go with the FCC database because it is more
managably sized and has extensive schema documentation.   Personally, I'd be
happy to see someone put together a "huge table" test using the Tiger
database, but for general tests we're aiming more at the 50-100mb size.

--
-Josh BerkusAglio Database SolutionsSan Francisco