Re: [PERFORM] OSS database needed for testing - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Lamar Owen
Subject Re: [PERFORM] OSS database needed for testing
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Friday 04 April 2003 14:23, Merlin Moncure wrote:
> Up until about 6 months ago, I worked at a company called RadioSoft.
> They are a provider of high quality database, engineering, and GIS
> software.  The company has its roots as source of engineering tools for
> broadcast engineers.  They currently offer several products and services
> (including online web based database services), some of which are based
> on postgres, some not.  You might consider checking them out.

I'm quite familiar with RadioSoft.  Can't afford any of the software; familiar
with the products... :-)

I've been putting together open source tools to do much of the same stuff.
With the release of the FCC's Fortran source, I've been able to do virtually
everything I need to do.

But while the LMR dataset is larger, the MB dataset is just as varied.  I'm
interested in both, however.
--
Lamar Owen
WGCR Internet Radio