Re: pesky plpgsql - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Josh Berkus
Subject Re: pesky plpgsql
Date
Re: pesky plpgsql  (Roberto Mello <rmello@cc.usu.edu>)
List pgsql-sql
Roberto,

> "non-standard tab character"? Are you saying tab is non-standard or that
> there's some sort of weird tab character that could be being used in this
> case?
>
> I've always used tabs in my PL/pgSQL functions and it works just fine.

Yes, but some older DOS or other editors, or graphical word processors, use a
tab which is *not* the standard ASCII character, or an end of line marker
which is not CR or CRLF.   For example, try creating a PL/pgSQL function
using MS WORD 2000 ....

--
-Josh BerkusAglio Database SolutionsSan Francisco