geometry test fails on FreeBSD 4.7 - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From
Subject geometry test fails on FreeBSD 4.7
Date
List pgsql-bugs
Your name       : Washington Irving
Your email address  : washingtonirving@yahoo.com

System Configuration
---------------------
  Architecture (example: Intel Pentium)     : Intel Pentium

  Operating System (example: Linux 2.0.26 ELF)  : FreeBSD 4.7-RELEASE

  PostgreSQL version (example: PostgreSQL-7.2.1):   PostgreSQL-7.3.2

  Compiler used (example:  gcc 2.95.2)      : gcc version 2.95.4 20020320
[FreeBSD]

Hi, I'm compiling and installing postgresql 7.3.2 on FreeBSD 4.7 and the
geometry test seems to fail. The output from the make check includes this
line:
test geometry             ... FAILED

Please describe a way to repeat the problem.   Please try to provide a