Re: todo question? - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Jean-Michel POURE
Subject Re: todo question?
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Le Mercredi 26 Mars 2003 23:12, Dave Page a écrit :
> I think the idea here was to create something similar to Oracle
> packages(?).  Jean-Michel, do you remember the details - I think that
> was you one wasn't it?

This was before schema was introduced. The idea was to be able to group
objects and export them to SQL.

By the way : I tried to install pgAdmin2 under Wine without windows installed
(=in emulation mode). It does not work. Also, I tried to compile Hbasic,
which seems to be a port of VB under Linux, without success too.

Cheers,
Jean-Michel