Re: pgsql-server/ oc/src/Makefile oc/src/sgml/Make ... - Mailing list pgsql-committers

From Alvaro Herrera
Subject Re: pgsql-server/ oc/src/Makefile oc/src/sgml/Make ...
Date
List pgsql-committers
On Tue, Mar 25, 2003 at 11:15:44AM -0500, Peter Eisentraut - PostgreSQL wrote:
> CVSROOT:    /cvsroot
> Module name:    pgsql-server
> Changes by:    petere@postgresql.org    03/03/25 11:15:44
>
> Modified files:
>     doc/src        : Makefile
[...]
> Log message:
>     Merge documentation into one book.  (Build with "make html".)  Replace
>     vague cross-references with real links.

Looks good.  In http://developer.postgresql.org/docs/postgres/ it is
already built, in case anyone cares.

One thing that has always bothered me is that the SET reference page
contains a lot of info on DateStyle that is not in the "Server Runtime
Configuration" page, and there's no crossref between them.  I think the
information should be covered in the latter, not in the SET reference
page.

Also, the libpq Environment Variables section should contain a crossref
to SET.  It is mentioned, but there's no link.

"El realista sabe lo que quiere; el idealista quiere lo que sabe" (Anonimo)