UltraSQL Win32 source code/patches? - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Russ Mercer
Subject UltraSQL Win32 source code/patches?
Date
List pgsql-hackers
How can I compile the UltraSQL version of PostgreSQL for Win32? I am looking for a Win32 version of PostgreSQL that
doesnot depend on cygwin, and UltraSQL seems to work well.

This site (http://techdocs.postgresql.org/guides/Windows) only points to the UltraSQL binaries
(ftp://209.61.187.152/postgres/postgres_beta4.zip),but I read that PeerDirect, the company that did the UltraSQL port,
alsomade its source code available.

Does anyone know where I can find the UltraSQL source code or patches?

Thanks,
--RM

http://byke.com - Free email, BMX links, Music, Art & Culture and much more

Express yourself with a super cool email address from BigMailBox.com.
Hundreds of choices. It's free!
http://www.bigmailbox.com