phpPgAdmin setup on windows - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Flower Sun
Subject phpPgAdmin setup on windows
Date
List pgsql-general

Hi, group,

I have installed PeerDirect PostgreSQL on my windows 2000P:

PostgreSQL 7.2.1 on i686-pc-winnt-msdev, compiled by msdev 6.0

And I installed Apache 1.3 and PHP4. How do I enable postgresql support with PHP? This is the error message I got from web browser:

"You do not have postgresql support built into your PHP Web Server.
phpPgAdmin requires postgresql support to function properly!
Please check the PHP documentation for corrective action."

Thank you,

Jing

Do you Yahoo!?