Re: OOT-Does PostgreSQL has commercial level. - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Daniel Anderson
Subject Re: OOT-Does PostgreSQL has commercial level.
Date
List pgsql-general
Does commercial level mean support contract?
Postgresql, like Red Hat, Mandrake, and a few
others offer technical support to those that pay
for it, i.e.:

http://www.postgresql.com/news.php?NewsID=130

Dan Anderson
Lab Rat and Helper Monkey