Re: Bug #899: pg_dumpall produce erroneous files if the databbase - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Laurent FAILLIE
Subject Re: Bug #899: pg_dumpall produce erroneous files if the databbase
Date
List pgsql-bugs
--- Bruce Momjian <pgman@candle.pha.pa.us> a écrit :

Hello Bruce,
> Well, we do dump/load procedural languages before
> function, as you can
> see in your output.  The plpgsql has TOC #247 while
> the create language
> has TOC #252.

Please have a look in another message I made in this
mailling list : I made some patches in pd_dump.c that
correct all theses problems ...

> As for loading the languages, did you load this dump
> as super-user?

... yes but it is not the probleme : as no user is
attached w/ procedural languages (it's clearly
commented in the source code of pg_dump), it should
generate ACL of then in a scope of a normal user, and
not as super user. Again, I solve this issues in my
patches.

Bye

Laurent

=====
The misspelling master is on the Web.  _________    100 % Dictionnary Free ! /        /(/  Dico  / /    Pleins d'autres
fautessur
/________/ /    http://go.to/destroyedlolo
(#######( /    http://destroyedlolo.homeunix.org:8080
Quoi, des fautes d'orthographe! Pas possible ;-D.