Re: Dump CLUSTER in pg_dump - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From Alvaro Herrera
Subject Re: Dump CLUSTER in pg_dump
Date
List pgsql-patches
On Sun, Mar 09, 2003 at 01:01:15AM -0400, Alvaro Herrera wrote:

> Ok, done.  The syntax is what I proposed, because no discussion
> arised...  Let me know what do you think. (Perhaps I got the locking
> issues right this time.)

Lucky I forgot to attach, because there was a mistake.  Hopefully this
one is good...

Thou shalt check the array bounds of all strings (indeed, all arrays), for
surely where thou typest "foo" someone someday shall type
"supercalifragilisticexpialidocious" (5th Commandment for C programmers)

Attachment