Re: talking to postgresql from C/C++ - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Jeroen T. Vermeulen
Subject Re: talking to postgresql from C/C++
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Fri, Mar 07, 2003 at 12:14:30PM -0500, Merlin Moncure wrote:

> What about libpq++? I have not used the thing, but if he absolutely
> insists on using C++ in his database interface that's at least worth
> checking out.  Same for embedded C.
And of course there's libpqxx.  I haven't heard from anyone who's tried
it on Borland C++ Builder yet, but I'd love to.  It is known to work on
several other compilers, so why not?  It's a lot more useful than the
old libpq++ IMHO.

See http://pqxx.tk/

Jeroen