Re: PGAdmin 3 Patch // Memory Leaks Fixed // Ignore last patch - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Þórhallur Hálfdánarson
Subject Re: PGAdmin 3 Patch // Memory Leaks Fixed // Ignore last patch
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
-*- Dave Page <dpage@vale-housing.co.uk> [ 2003-03-07 09:49 ]:
> > Tortoise works pretty well, but I
> > have no idea how patches work for the most part. I just click
> > "Make Patch" ... Since there were 6 files that were not in
> > CVS, I zipped them in with the .patch file ... but didn't put
> > them into any particular subdirectories. If you have
> > suggestions on how to make better patches, I'll try em.
>
> I always do it from the command line (I have Cygwin and most of the
> tools installed in my laptop).

When I was searching for a CVS client for Win, TortoiseCVS was easy to set up and get working -- but people complained
aboutexplorer being slow-as-hell, so I think most of them uninstalled it.  However, we all use SmartCVS
(www.smartcvs.com)nowadays.

--
Regards,
Tolli