Re: replicating DDL statements - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Andrew Sullivan
Subject Re: replicating DDL statements
Date
List pgsql-general
On Thu, Mar 06, 2003 at 06:08:27PM -0700, Ed L. wrote:
> I read that PG-R does not replicate DDL statements.  Does eRServer?

I know this is also no help, since it's vapour right now, but there
was some talk a while back of using the PITR mechanism that is
proposed to do a kind of async replication, too.  It would
_certainly_ capture DDL (and everything else which committed).  Of
course, AFAIK it doesn't exist yet.

----
                                         +1 416 646 3304 x110