Re: PostgreSQL Non-English Lists - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From elein
Subject Re: PostgreSQL Non-English Lists
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
We have a late entry for the non-english lists:

    German:   postgres@yahoogroups.de

Justin:  Is there any progress on getting this information
about non-english lists on any of the websites?  Is there
anything I can do to move this forward?

elein@varlena.com