Re: psql -F problems - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Hubert depesz Lubaczewski
Subject Re: psql -F problems
Date
List pgsql-bugs
On Mon, Feb 24, 2003 at 11:19:18AM -0000, Llew Sion Goodstadt wrote:
> Most shells allow you to enter in a tab easily. In bash, you need to
> type control-V followed
> by a tab. I.e. type -F ", followed by the Control-V/tab key sequence and
> the closing double quote.

i know. i can even do:
psql -c "something" -F "something_weird" | sed 's/something_weird/
/g'
yet - this is inconsistency - between different methods of setting
particular parameter.

depesz

--
hubert depesz lubaczewski                              http://www.depesz.pl/
i choose to hate people when they're not polite; bruise me; that's allright.