Re: Help! I don't get mail anymore - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Jon Swinth
Subject Re: Help! I don't get mail anymore
Date
List pgsql-general
Thanks for responding Marc.

What is even more interesting is that I am still getting the jdbc digest.  Why
would one work and the other not work.  I just signed up with another email
address to see what happens there.

Thought maybe I had become unpopular with the management for my posts to the
list. :)