Re: - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Jeff Eckermann
Subject Re:
Date
List pgsql-sql
I've got no idea what the problem is, but I have one
piece of advice.  You are much more likely to get help
if you give people something to work with, i.e. more
information.  For example:
* Exactly what have you done so far (commands etc)?
* Exactly what error messages have you had, and when?
* What is your setup (OS etc.)?

Also, you could try posting to the pgsql-cygwin
mailing list, which exists for questions like yours.