Re: ConfigDSN symbol missing in Win32 build - Mailing list pgsql-odbc

From Jörg Schulz
Subject Re: ConfigDSN symbol missing in Win32 build
Date
List pgsql-odbc
>>>When I try to build the odbc driver under windows
>>>the linker complains about missing ConfigDSN symbol.
>>>I can't find the function in the source (7.2.5) anywhere.
>>>Does it come from any external libs?
>
>>No, the file is missing in the src tarball. Get setup.c from CVS.
>
> Thanks, the driver now links ok and it seems to work at least
> with pgAdmin2.
> The only thing is that it shows no setup dialogs when called form
> ODBC-Manager (and there's no version information available too).

After fetching resource.rc (which is also missing in source tarball) and
the appropriate resource.h from CVS everything now seems to be ok.

I also tried to compile the entire CVS code but there are numerous
errors especially with the *w.c files.
Aren't there any stable CVS branches from where I can get a
complete set of files ?

Jörg