SQL99/SQL92 Grammar - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Les Hazlewood
Subject SQL99/SQL92 Grammar
Date
List pgsql-sql
Does anyone have a definitive BNF grammar of SQL99 or SQL92?  (I'd prefer 99
but I'll take what I can get ;)

I'm trying to make a simplified XML to SQL translator, and I need the
grammar to do so (not Postgres's grammar...the standard grammar).  It must
be available somewhere, because Postgres developers need to refer to it at
some point...

If the grammar is accompanied with explanations (like Postgres does in its
online manual, or like Oracle in theirs), that would be best....but again,
I'll take what I can get.

I tried looking on the ANSI website, but with no results.  Damn
bastards...how can they make a standard and then charge for you to see it?
What the hell is the point if the 'standard' is not open to everyone who
might need it?  What about the students and joe-blows in this world (like
me) who don't work for a company and who don't have a ton of money to spend
on stupid ANSI subscriptions.....?

Oh sorry...I got off on a rant....

Regardless, I'd love the grammar or a link to where I can view it for
_free_.

Can anyone help a guy out?  Thanks!

Les Hazlewood