Re: Can we revisit the thought of PostgreSQL 7.2.4? - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Lamar Owen
Subject Re: Can we revisit the thought of PostgreSQL 7.2.4?
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Thursday 16 January 2003 22:47, Justin Clift wrote:
> Although we haven't wanted to release a 7.2.4, and have instead
> encouraged people to upgrade to 7.3.x, there are places out there who's
> applications aren't compatible with 7.3.x and would also need to upgrade
> them as well.

Incidentally, has anyone else noticed the security update onslaught from Red
Hat for older PostgreSQL versions?  They even backported the fixes to 6.5.3
from Red Hat 6.2 (as well as for 7.0 and 7.1 as released in the respective
Red Hat Linux versions).  Should I forward that notice here?
--
Lamar Owen
WGCR Internet Radio