Re: more adequate usage msg: pg_controldata.diff - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From Bruce Momjian
Subject Re: more adequate usage msg: pg_controldata.diff
Date
List pgsql-patches
Patch applied, with slight adjustment.  New output is:

    #$ pg_controldata --help
    Usage:
      pg_controldata [OPTION]

      DATADIR        show cluster control information for DATADIR
      -?, --help     display this help and exit
      -V, --version  display pg_controldata's version and exit

    pg_controldata displays PostgreSQL database cluster control information.
    If no data directory is specified, the environment variable PGDATA
    is used.

    Report bugs to <pgsql-bugs@postgresql.org>.

Also, DATADIR is optional.

Serguei Mokhov wrote:
> A better one, slightly enhancing error reporting.

[ Attachment, skipping... ]