Error in public and tables object - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From ferdinan firmansyah
Subject Error in public and tables object
Date
List pgsql-admin
Problems :
1. When I click public from pgAdmin I got this error
message :

An error has occured in pgadminII:frmMain.tvNamespace:
Number: -2147467259

2. When I click certain tables from pgAdmin I got this
error message :

An error has occured in pgadminII:frmMain.tvTable:
Number: 457
element of this collection

1. What is the problem?
2. How can I fix the problem ?
3. I can't see view objects?
4. I can only see the checks and columns object of
those tables(problem no 2), I can't see other objects
(foreign keys, indexes, rules and trigger).
5. How can I see the list of indexes object of a
certain table without using pgAdmin?