Re: Using 7.1 driver with 7.3? - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Mike Bridge
Subject Re: Using 7.1 driver with 7.3?
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
Thanks to everyone who responded.  It sounds like it's better
to do this the proper way and wait for a vendor fix rather
than try to push ahead and muddle through with a mismatched
driver.

I did try out the timestamp(0) solution, and that appears to
work, although I note that there is a slight format difference
(no timezone) when I do a  "select now()", which makes me think
that there are probably other subtle differences lurking about.

Thanks!

-Mike

--
Mike Bridge <mike@bridgecanada.com>