Re: trouble caused by change in 7.3 handling of '' in - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Bruce Momjian
Subject Re: trouble caused by change in 7.3 handling of '' in
Date
Re: trouble caused by change in 7.3 handling of '' in  (Benjamin Scherrey <scherrey@proteus-tech.com>)
Re: trouble caused by change in 7.3 handling of '' in  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
Re: trouble caused by change in 7.3 handling of '' in  (Peter Eisentraut <peter_e@gmx.net>)
List pgsql-general
Larry Rosenman wrote:
> That explains why my RT started acting wierd (it's in test).
>
> This also breaks PHPGroupware as well. (I've reported it to them).
>
> Is there any way to get this to be a postgresql.conf option for transition?

Oh, wow, we have two now.  We did discuss the problems of backward
compatibility, but didn't think it would effect many people.

Folks, what do you want to do?