Problem with table name in capitals. - Mailing list pgsql-odbc

From Kurt Roeckx
Subject Problem with table name in capitals.
Date
List pgsql-odbc
When I'm using a table with capitals from excel or something,
using microsoft query, I get an error that the relation
"public"."table" doesn't exist.

I noticed that I got simular errors when I didn't put quotes
around the name of the table.  I assume it's the same problem
here?

When I rename the table/column to lower case it works.

Is this a problem in the ODBC driver, or in microsoft query?  If
the later, can it be fixed in the ODBC driver?

Kurt