Fwd: Re: update - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Josh Berkus
Subject Fwd: Re: update
Date
List pgsql-advocacy

Subject: Re: [pgsql-advocacy] update
Date: Sat, 14 Dec 2002 10:22:07 +1100
From: Justin Clift <justin@postgresql.org>
To: josh@agliodbs.com

Josh Berkus wrote:
> Justin,

>>Are they offering something that we can't do internally on the
>
> postgresql.org servers?
>
> Yes.  They have a point-and-click development system that will let me put
> together a press-list app, with security, in a couple of hours instead of
> coding in in raw PHP, something I might never get around to doing.

Cool.

Sounds like this might be a good way to get that part of things up and running
then.

:)

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift

- Indira Gandhi

-Josh Berkus

                                        Josh Berkus
   Complete information technology     josh@agliodbs.com
    and data management solutions     (415) 565-7293
   for law firms, small businesses      fax 621-2533
    and non-profit organizations.     San Francisco