Re: Can't get more than 255 chars out of memo field in Acc - Mailing list pgsql-odbc

From Joel Burton
Subject Re: Can't get more than 255 chars out of memo field in Acc
Date
List pgsql-odbc
On Tue, Dec 03, 2002 at 11:03:59AM -0800, Jeff Eckermann wrote:

> --- Joel Burton <joel@joelburton.com> wrote:
> > Yep. I use Access very little nowadays (yipee!), so
> > I don't really have
> > much to add. I'd be happy to turn this over to
> > anyone who wants to clean
> > it up/add to it, etc.
> >

> (Crunching sound from biting of bullet)
> Ok Joel, will you donate your stuff to techdocs,
> assuming Justin is happy to host it?  I would be
> willing to apply my limited knowledge to fleshing it
> out, and others could then easily do the same.

Sounds good. May you enjoy it.

You can simply download it from the joelburton.com/resources/pgaccess
location.

If I can explain anything in it (I wrote about 90% of it originally),
let me know.

- J.
--

Joel BURTON  |  joel@joelburton.com  |  joelburton.com  |  aim: wjoelburton
Independent Knowledge Management Consultant